Wednesday, June 10, 2009

lazy and sleepy day

2day is such a sleepy day.. while on my bed, so damn comfortable
BUT! got ttn!
I woke up about 7.45am and reach ttn 8.58am
GOT SCOLDED AGAIN~ lol...... i said, teacher, haven 9am ma~~

thgs that i brought to ttn...
this time, i din 4gt to brg CALCU~ :X

few LAST questions for linear equations II
at last!!!!!

I WAS DOING TRANFORMATION II
so confusing! only done 2 questions!


i was sleeping while listening to songs wif earphone
teacher not at ttn, I'M FREE!!! lol....
chiew took a lot of pics! zz.

PROVE that Chiew chiew is drawing thg on my HAND!! whr is the police?!
i wan to sue tat gal!

i asked her.... whats tat?
she said, ''''i'm a lame girl''''~ ZzzZZ



'
EXTRA

at 1st~ a perfecT LOVE
[ drawn by miss chiew on my BOOK! ]
SHE was too boring! LIKE ME!

SLOWLY....... IT BREAKS~

cz of what??!

MANY FACTORS!


FORMULAE? hmmmm



CONCLUSION: 2day i only sleep and talk more den do maths!


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment