Monday, May 11, 2009

KH WAR... ended peacefully

ENDED!!!!
i feel! HAPPY AND RELAX..
ABOUT THE RESULT.. [aiya... don ''li'' it la]


2day.. whn wan sit for the PAPER..
teacher rearrange our SITS! CZ boys and girls papers ARE DIFFERENT
i was asked exchange sits wif outside thz.. LOL!
that time, i felt very UNCOMFORTABLE AND @@ + ZZZ [sleepy]

THE VIEW OUTSIDE REALLY NICE!


WHN I WAN TO ANSWER THE QUESTIOns~
i totally feel sleepy! jz lk i WORRIED!
i jz cin caii answer the questions and double-check thn slp!
THE MAIN CAUSE OF THIS IS NT SLEEPY! its bcz ITS HOT!! ITS BURNING!
WTH!
its damn hot outside.... i'm using my ques paper to wind myself!
i am full of SWEATS! hw could they stand it!


WHN THE BELL RING
i jz c~ the form 1 and 2~
SHOUTING OF JOY!


~ I JZ END UP! wif ~
SWEATS!


I KEP ON COMPLAINING TILL BAC HOME!!!
include sheak also say its really HOt..~!

No comments:

Post a Comment