I'M SO HAPPY
tat i actually manage to find the movie in YOUTUBe! lol
thx to chiang
he only say freddy vs jason mayb cn watch in youtube
BT I WAN WATCH THE NIGHTMARE 1ST...
so that i knw the HISTORY!
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
the movie..
IS LAME! + LAME + LAME!!!
I TOT IS SCARY DOS TIM~ ZZ.. since its actually a scary movie
whn my mom saw i watch the movie..
she said.. ''ah mehh... y watch the movie so OLD
LOL!
if wan to watch.. jz CLICK :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8X7SQDzLZQ&feature=PlayList&p=74A59943E824460A&index=0&playnext=1
PART 1
thx to chiang
he only say freddy vs jason mayb cn watch in youtube
BT I WAN WATCH THE NIGHTMARE 1ST...
so that i knw the HISTORY!
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmarethe movie..
IS LAME! + LAME + LAME!!!
I TOT IS SCARY DOS TIM~ ZZ.. since its actually a scary movie
whn my mom saw i watch the movie..
she said.. ''ah mehh... y watch the movie so OLD
LOL!
if wan to watch.. jz CLICK :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8X7SQDzLZQ&feature=PlayList&p=74A59943E824460A&index=0&playnext=1
PART 1

No comments:
Post a Comment