i told her i will late a bit in sms and i've been late for an HOUR!
she SMS me and said about that.. tat really make me laughed! haha
whn i reached thr, she take out her lOVELY JELLY! purple in colour!!! wah!!!
in the same time, we watched the funny HORROR movie..
whn til the KIK part, i accidentally BITE her cute mini dessert fork! LOL! haha
in her blog! mention about tat.. and i LOVE HER POST!
'''''miss late biting chibi monster.. Since she asked me to made the jelly.. i asked her to eat a lot. Chin and Karen stick together when we are watching the ghost movie.. Mon even bite my cute mini dessert fork untill it breaks.. i mean, seriously, she really like to bite.. The biting monster is really a suitable name..''''''' [CLICK!]
http://florryn.blogspot.com/
NOW~ let the pic... do the TALKING!
the 1st jelly!!! so round and nicE!
so gt ''spring''' [doin~~~kkk~~]

this was my PIECE! big leh~ haha
I HEART her jelly!
THE END! I Mean~ TO be continue!
in the same time.....................
i took pics in the magazine.. which attracted ME!
CAN I???!!
can.. tats y i'm interested in tat SECTION!
DO I?
yea!
THIS MANGOSTEEN
reminds me of my POISONED MANGOSTEEN for my SENI!
LIBRA! [my horoscope!]
Whn i read..... its actually TRUE!!! omg!
What make me attracted to THIS is!
TAURUS is Karen's horoscope! and karen is my neighbour!
it stated thr! BEST MATES! my horoscope nt in it!
instead...MY HOROSCOPE IS in BEST AVOIDED!
means..... she hav to avoid me! LOL! lame!
TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!
http://florryn.blogspot.com/
NOW~ let the pic... do the TALKING!
the 1st jelly!!! so round and nicE!I HEART her jelly!
THE END! I Mean~ TO be continue!
in the same time.....................
i took pics in the magazine.. which attracted ME!
can.. tats y i'm interested in tat SECTION!
yea!
reminds me of my POISONED MANGOSTEEN for my SENI!
Whn i read..... its actually TRUE!!! omg!
TAURUS is Karen's horoscope! and karen is my neighbour!
it stated thr! BEST MATES! my horoscope nt in it!
instead...MY HOROSCOPE IS in BEST AVOIDED!
means..... she hav to avoid me! LOL! lame!

ok........all also read my magazine..keke
ReplyDelete