Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BERRY ooo cherry?

2day... i went ttn at MR. SOO
whn i reached thr.... my chiew chiew sitting at thr! LOL!
hahaha! bt thn, i noticed that... teacher hvn reached home!
SO.... NO FAN! [cz din open the main switch]

VERY HOT ahh! CHIEW said.. nahh.... complain again lorr.. LOL!

i was saying abt the guy who enter my class 2day and make me feel GELI.
THN! i noticed tat.... i was saying his name in front of jensen as he cames wif him TOO!
[hope he won't notice what i said]

JENSEN gave me eat a CHERRY! which he said very nice !
he ate 2 in front of me and demonstrate!
thn i gv Brandon a cherry... s a '''dessert'''''.... cz he was eating tat time... LOL!
thn, i TRY OnE... i said.. jensen.. i'll try~ BT IF I GT ANY PROB AFTER eating tat cherry.. I'LL FIND U!

so, i tried the juice.. a bit... the cherry is SMALL!!!
its DISGUSTING~!!!!! omg! SO I THROW THE CHERRY AWAY.. into the drain [tats my 1st reaction]
IT WAS SO SO SO SWEET! WIF ONLY SO SO LITTLE JUICE~! omg~!!!!!

I WAS SCOLDED BY JENSEN!
y? cz he said... the cherry only rip after 3 years!!! mean... need 3 years! thn cn gt a cherry~!
and i wasted 1~! LOL!


thn... v end up wif QUARELLING lk USUAL!





THE END!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment